Top

THOG TRADING AND CONTRACTING W.L.L

Mail Us :
info@thogmedical.com
Call Today :
+974 4417 5928

Our Products

Our product range covers the following:

  • Manual and power wheelchairs
  • Commode/shower chairs
  • Wheel chair lift
  • Swivel seat suitable for most cars
  • Caro lift suitable for most vehicles
  • Custom made moulded seats
  • Hospital Beds
  • Manual ramps

THOG MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROFILE

THOG TRADING AND CONTRACTING W.L.L (THOG MEDICAL EQUIPMENT) is a company incorporated under the laws of State of Qatar in 2011.

THOG MEDICAL EQUIPMENT is the largest private firm providing rehabilitation services, solutions and medical equipment in Qatar by representing the most advanced manufacturers in this field.

Our vision is to be the best and most preferred Medical equipment service provider in the region and beyond by providing an outstanding level of quality in our products and services.

Our Mission

  • Achieve client satisfaction
  • Apply the latest technologies while pursuing continuous innovation& research
  • Use the high quality products by co-ordinate with the best local and international suppliers
  • Provide reliable and highly professional maintenance services
  • Achieve and maintain the highest standards for environmental health, safety and quality processes.

Our role as a distributor:

  • Act as bridge between end user and manufacturer
  • Sales, storage, sale forecast and distribution of high quality products
  • Planning and execution of marketing strategies
  • Receive any service complain about product failure or issue and solve them at the earliest
  • Customer satisfaction through the delivery of products with great quality at a reasonable price
  • Provide excellent after sales services

Health care is a priority concern for the Qatari leadership. The Qatari Government is constantly upgrading the quality health services using technology, international expertise and knowledge. According to industry estimates, the market for medical equipment will grow over the next five years to a great extent. Hence, the market is growing rapidly as well. Our statistics shows that 60% of our revenue comes from tender business and the other 40% from direct selling.